The Mermaid Hostel Cancun was created from our travelling hearts and minds. We are 2 best friends who love to travel around the world. We know what travellers need to feel right at home. The Mermaid Hostel is a new vibrant place to stay in Cancun. Our Hostel offers 15 comfy beds, If you need a private suite or want to meet people and stay in one of our 4 people dorms we are the best option for you! The Mermaid Hostel has a privilege location in town, across the street from the Caribbean Sea. It is the perfect place for travellers seeking for some privacy and extra comfort . Guests can enjoy our rooftop “Pirate deck” terrace with a beautiful panoramic view of the Ocean and the Jungle (sunsets and sunrise are breathtaking) We have a grill at this cool lounge area for you to relax and enjoy a good time! Our “Surfer’s lounge” offers a casual atmosphere, with cool furniture, palm trees and art. At our front desk you can find everything to organice your tours and activities (scuba diving, snorkel, parks, attractions, cenotes, pyramids, kitesurfing, wakeboard, we can also recommend the best culinary experiences and night life in Cancun…) For more information, please contact us! The Mermaid Hostel has a great location, we are located in a private residential area with security. Walking distance to the Ferry that takes you to Isla Mujeres, 6 minutes to the ADO bus station (takes you to the airport, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum, etc). 5 min from Cancun’s local nightlife and hot spots in town. And 8 min from the hotel zone *by bus. We are located right next to arqueological site El Meco The best part of all We are across the beach from local fisherman restaurants and playa el Niño. Just a bus away from all the hot spots in Cancun (you can take the bus right across the street 24/7)
Property Name: The Mermaid Hostel BEACH
Address 1: Calle Gupy #11. Villas Playa Blanca. A una cuadra del ferry de Ultramar de puerto juarez. Frente a playa del niño
Address 2 : Av. Lopez Portillo - Carretera a Punta Sam. Puerto Juarez
City : Cancun
Postal Code : 77520
Contact Name: Front Desk
Phone : 998 3809156
Email : email@example.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet service
- cocina equipada
- internet gratis
- areas lounge
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check-in time 3 pm- 10:30 pm / Check-out time is 12 pm
1. Front desk service from 9 am – 10:30 pm Late check in available PLEASE CONTACT FRONT DESK TO LET US KNOW THE TIME OF ARRIVAL
2. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE ROOMS – No smoking is permitted within the rooms and living room area.
3. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
4. Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit and debit card
5. Payment of your stay must be done upon arrival.
6. Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
7. Breakfast included from 9 am -11 am. (for check ins or check outs outside of this time please email us details and arrangement will be made)
8. We offer Beach towels, and washing machine rental.
9. For safety reasons, we do not accept children below the age of 10 years and seniors above the age of 60.
10. No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the hostel premises. Any non registered guests who enters hostel with will be asked to leave or pay for the night.
11. There is no curfew imposed but be considerate when coming back late by keeping noise level down.
12. In house phone is for making local calls only and is limited to 5 mins per call.
13. No pungent food (i.e stinky fish) to be brought into the hostel.
14. For hygiene reasons, consumption of food is not allowed inside the rooms.
15. We reserve the right to check out any guests anytime who behave in a disorderly manner or intentionally disturb the other guests.
16. Management is not responsible for any loss of items. Guests are advised to keep valuables/ belongings locked up in the lockers provided.
17. Rates quoted are based from 3 pm to 12 pm the next day and is non refundable if portion of the day is used.
18. Once a guest checks out, he/ she may leave his luggage for a maximum of 6 hrs with us for storage but we will not be responsible for any losses or damage.
19. Management reserves the right to reject any guests that we deem unsuitable. These include a) guests crawling with bed bugs b) guests who smell like they have not bathed for a month c) guests with unbearable body/ foot odor (these include guests who use hair oil which stains the pillows and sheets) d) guests who snore super loudly and keep everyone awake e) guests with skin conditions, especially those that leave peelings all over the hostel floor f) guests who antagonise or harass other guests. g) inconsiderate guests who wake everyone up in the room with irritating alarms (i.e cock crowing, dog barking)
20. Staying in a hostel is all about community living. Please do not book if you are anti-social, depressed with life, suicidal, cranky, a light sleeper or have a habit of picking fights with other people. We try our best to keep the environment cheerful as possible.
21. We have a strict policy on bad smells and if the room smells like any 1 person, that guest will be asked to leave.
22. A penalty of $20 USD will be charged for any lost of keys.
23. Deposits paid will NOT be refunded.
24. Surfers Lounge area can be used from 8 am to 11 pm
25. Pirate’s Deck can be used from 7 am to 11 pm
26. Credit cards for bookings must be in the name of the guest. Any bookings made by non guests will be returned and the booking will be cancelled.